Don't give up!
Tennessee Lost Pet Help
Tennessee Lost Pet Help
With our help most of our clients get their pets home safe and sound!
Pet Search and Rescue and K9 Handler Jim Berns is an expert in lost pet cases. He is based in the Ohio area, and is available to travel to Tennessee on a limited basis.
If you have a lost pet, call Jim Berns direct at: 513-708-0815
Pet Search and Rescue offers assistance via phone and in-person searches in all of Tennessee, including for: Shelby County lost pets, Davidson County lost pets, Knox County lost pets, Hamilton County lost pets, Rutherford County lost pets, Montgomery County lost pets, Sumner County, Sullivan County, Wilson County, and Williamson County lost pets. We do not provide Private Investigator services in Tennessee. If you contact us about pet theft or other pet cases that are beyond pet services that we provide, we will refer you to a licensed private investigator in Tennessee.
“If it were not for Jim and his lost pet Search Dogs we never would have gotten our Harvey back!”
– Linda R., West Chester, Ohio
Ohio-based Pet Detective Jim Berns will help you organize a very effective lost pet search event in Tennessee!
We Cover All of TENNESSEE Including:
Ohio Lost Pet Help – Available to Travel to Tennessee
In the News
Real-life Pet Detective Jim Berns assists pet owners in finding their missing pets in Ohio and surrounding areas (Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana primarily) using his Search Dogs along with the volunteers and organizing Search Events. He has been covered in print and tv media for offering lost pet help. Pet Detective Jim Berns was featured on the front page of the Local section of the Enquirer, Cincinnati’s local newspaper. The story is about how Search K9 Samantha found Rudy, a dog who was lost behind his home in Indian Hill, Ohio.
Our Lost Pet Services Include
Here are just a few things you can expect when contacting us for help in your lost pet search in all parts of Tennessee.
Detailed information about how to find a lost dog or missing cat and how to find lost pet help in Tennessee.
Brainstorming New Ideas
Ohio Pet Detective
Serving All of Tennessee
Pet Search and Rescue offers assistance via phone and in-person searches in all of Tennessee, including for: Shelby County lost pets, Davidson County lost pets, Knox County lost pets, Hamilton County lost pets, Rutherford County lost pets and Williamson County lost pets.
How to Prepare for Your Lost Pet Search
When you hire Jim Berns and his Search Dogs to come look for your lost pet in Tennessee, here are a few things he suggests you do to prepare for the search:
- Photo of your Lost Pet: Email him a picture of your lost dog or lost cat. If possible have it be a clear picture of your lost pet that shows the pet from the side.
- Reward Amount: Email him if you are offering a reward and how much. If you have questions if you should offer a lost pet reward or not, he can offer a suggestion and explain why or why not.
- Volunteers: Jim works with your volunteers. Start by getting a group of volunteers to help with the search.
- Search Event Organization: Jim helps you organize a search event for your lost pet. His Search Dogs and your volunteers take your search efforts to the next higher level. Especially effective if you have tried everything to find your lost pet, but with no luck. Communicate to Jim about a time and day that works best for you and your volunteers. He will advise you what supplies to have volunteers arrive with.
- Scent Article: Have a Scent Article for the Search Dogs, such as bedding or a toy.
“It’s just amazing,” Mindy Ellis said after Jim Berns and Samantha found her dog in less than 6 minutes. “We were all just so impressed with him. I think if more people knew about him there would be so many more people who would find their pets.”
Tennessee Lost Pet Resources & Tips
For signs and supplies call these fine businesses in Ohio:
Ace Hardware- Clifton, Ohio: 344 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45220, 513-281-9600.
Doppies Lumber (JB Doppes Sons Lumber Co)- Cincinnati, Ohio: 1001 Dalton Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45204, 513-421-4850.
Camp Washington Hardware- Cincinnati, Ohio: 2915 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45225, 513-541-4406.
*We do not provide Private Investigator services in Ohio. If you have a theft case or missing property case we will refer you to a licensed Private Investigator.
Tips for Finding Lost Pets in Tennessee:
- Talk to your immediate neighbors – don’t just put a flyer in their mailbox. You need to ask them questions and ask for permission to search their property for your lost pet.
- Don’t stop your search too close. In many parts of Ohio there is farmland and large rural areas. Pets can get further away. Don’t just look close to home.
- Get the word out – any way you can! Specifically in Southern Ohio we had great luck with lost pet flyers and bigger posters.
- For lost cats in Ohio, make sure to leave a way for them to return home on their own. For dogs lost in Ohio, leave a way for your dog to get back in too – make sure it is safe.
- Offer a specific dollar amount reward.
Get Help Now!